Cocoa butter is rich in vitamin E and acts as a natural antioxidant, while kokam butter is known for its healing and acts as an emollient. Sunflower oil is a light, anti-inflammatory moisturizer and grapeseed oil’s antiseptic properties help skin conditions like dermatitis.
Cocoa butter, kokam butter, grapeseed oil, arrow root powder, essential oils (grapefruit, ylang ylang, and patchouli), oils of turmeric, clove bud, lemongrass and sesame
CARE & SHELF LIFE
- Summer Melt Alert! Product may soften or melt in transit. Refrigerate for 30 minutes BEFORE opening to avoid spillage.
- The colour and texture of the product changes over time
- The fragrance of the product may vary from batch to batch due to the seasonal nature of essential oils
- Keep your product away from sun and heat sources to prevent it from melting.
- This product is free from any synthetic preservatives. Use a clean spoon to dispense product. Do not allow water to enter the jar.
HOW TO USE
Slather on after your bath or before going to bed and let it work its magic! If you have very dry skin, you can also use the butter as a face cream.
• As a pre-shampoo deep conditioner: Scoop a little in your hand and warm in your palms. Massage on to your hair and scalp. Leave on 30 minutes and then shampoo as usual.
• As a bath soak: Add a spoonful in warm bathwater and soak in it for 30 minutes.
• As a leave-in conditioner: Massage a small amount into your hair post shampoo to keep them manageable
• For Dogs: Treat your pooch to a massage before a bath and they will love it!
WHY SHOULD YOU SWITCH TO NATURAL skincare?
The truth is that what you put on your skin makes a big difference. Our skin, the largest organ in our body, acts like a sponge and absorbs a myriad of toxic chemicals from personal care products. Most soaps, body washes and shampoos available in the market are not only harsh to the skin but also contain ingredients like Cocamidopropyl Betaine, sodium laureth sulphate, parabens, synthetic fragrances etc – which are associated with organ system toxicity, endocrine disruption, skin irritation and allergies. These harmful chemicals not only contaminate our bodies but also pollute our aquatic ecosystem. Research shows that the average woman applies as many as 515 chemicals daily through these products; moisturizer can contain over 30 different chemicals and perfume up to 400. This has a detrimental effect on the health in the long run and leads to leaching of chemicals into the ecosystem. To see what we mean, go and ahead and inspect the ingredients of any mainstream skincare products and even those so called “Ayurvedic, natural products” you use! You’ll be surprised at the number of chemicals you’ll find.
Moreover, synthetic compound need to be tested for their safety and efficacy, and the most common means of testing is on animals which causes suffering and death of thousands of animals every year.
Would you really like to put those ingredients on your skin? Is it worth taking the risk?
We think “NO” and we are sure you agree with us!
This vegan, truly natural product is free from chemicals or preservatives. It has been made from scratch using simple ingredients with extraordinary benefits.
All products are filled and bottled by hand and may have an uneven finish.
All products are formulated in house and are tested amongst family and friends, and not on animals.
Natural products can also cause allergies in some people. People with skin sensitivity, low immunity, skin issues like eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis etc or other allergies must perform a patch test before use.