This lip balm combines exotic ingredients like rosehip oil, shea butter, cocoa butter and jojoba oil to nourish and protect your lips. These penetrate deep into the skin cells to heal from within and prevent chapping of lips. It also has soothing lavender essential oil to calm your senses.
This is a multi-purpose balm which can be used on cuticles, elbows or any other area which requires a little TLC.
Tip: Use it at night to wake up to soft sooth lips.
WHY SHOULD YOU SWITCH TO NATURAL skincare?
- Our skin, the largest organ in our body, acts like a sponge and absorbs a myriad of toxic chemicals from personal care products. Most face washes available in the market are not only harsh to the skin but also contain ingredients like Cocamidopropyl Betaine, sodium laureth sulphate, parabens, synthetic fragrances etc – which are associated with organ system toxicity, endocrine disruption, skin irritation and allergies.
- These harmful chemicals not only contaminate our bodies but also pollute our aquatic ecosystem.
how to use
- Use clean fingers to extract product and apply to lips as and when required.
This product can also be used as a cuticle balm and as a salve to soothe insect bites.
Shea Butter, Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Candelilla Wax, Castor Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Oils of Turmeric, Clove, Lemongrass and Sesame
No, our lip balms do not contain any colouring pigments.
You can use it as often as you wish
Some of our friends swear by Lucky Lips to help lighten their lips but it’s not a claim we can officially make.
Suitable for teenagers but not kids or babies.
Definitely! It works equally well for all sexes.
CARE & SHELF LIFE
- Do not to use wet fingers to scoop out the product.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place at all times.
- This product does not contain any synthetic emulsifiers. Its consistency may therefore vary with temperature.
- • In warm weather: Store in a cool place to prevent melting. You may need to refrigerate post-transit. Refrigeration also increases shelf life.
• In cold weather: Store away from drafts.
• Keep your product away from sun and heat sources to prevent it from melting.
- Please perform a patch test before use.