This clay mask is extremely effective in absorbing excess sebum, removing chemical build-up and refining pores. Along with activated charcoal, which draws out dirt, oil, and toxins (and also helps eliminate acne!), this mask has six clays with great absorbing qualities:
- Kaolin clay gently draws impurities from the skin without removing its natural oils. It simultaneously exfoliates, cleanses, and stimulates circulation.
- Rhassoul Clay is mined in the fertile Atlas Mountains of Morocco. This absorbent, skin-loving clay reduces dryness and flakiness, and also improves skin clarity and elasticity.
- French red clay helps tone skin and deep-cleanse pores, while French green clay helps remove impurities and reduce inflammation.
- Fuller’s Earth is used extensively in India for its antiseptic and absorbing properties.
- Bentonite Clay is known for its ability to absorb and remove toxins, heavy metals, impurities, and chemicals.
- French green clay is very nourishing for the skin
Rhassoul Clay, Kaolin Clay, French Green Clay, French Red Clay, Fuller’s Earth, Bentonite Clay, Activated Charcoal
WHY SHOULD YOU SWITCH TO NATURAL skincare?
The truth is that what you put on your skin makes a big difference. Our skin, the largest organ in our body, acts like a sponge and absorbs a myriad of toxic chemicals from personal care products. Most soaps, body washes and shampoos available in the market are not only harsh to the skin but also contain ingredients like Cocamidopropyl Betaine, sodium laureth sulphate, parabens, synthetic fragrances etc – which are associated with organ system toxicity, endocrine disruption, skin irritation and allergies. These harmful chemicals not only contaminate our bodies but also pollute our aquatic ecosystem. Research shows that the average woman applies as many as 515 chemicals daily through these products; moisturizer can contain over 30 different chemicals and perfume up to 400. This has a detrimental effect on the health in the long run and leads to leaching of chemicals into the ecosystem. To see what we mean, go and ahead and inspect the ingredients of any mainstream skincare products and even those so called “Ayurvedic, natural products” you use! You’ll be surprised at the number of chemicals you’ll find.
Moreover, synthetic compound need to be tested for their safety and efficacy, and the most common means of testing is on animals which causes suffering and death of thousands of animals every year.
Would you really like to put those ingredients on your skin? Is it worth taking the risk?
We think “NO” and we are sure you agree with us!
CARE & SHELF LIFE
- The colour and texture of the product changes over time
- Keep your product away from sun and heat sources to prevent it from melting.
- This product is free from any synthetic preservatives. Use a clean spoon to dispense product. Do not allow water to enter the jar.
HOW TO USE
Mix the desired amount with warm water/fresh aloe gel and apply. Leave on for 15-30 minutes and rinse off with plain water.
If using on scalp and hair, do not shampoo after.
Please note that the product might stain clothes.
• Use as a body mask.
• Use for spot treatment for acne
This vegan, truly natural product is free from chemicals or preservatives. It has been made from scratch using simple ingredients with extraordinary benefits.
All products are filled and bottled by hand and may have an uneven finish.
All products are formulated in house and are tested amongst family and friends, and not on animals.
Natural products can also cause allergies in some people. People with skin sensitivity, low immunity, skin issues like eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis etc or other allergies must perform a patch test before use.