Cocoa butter is rich in vitamin E and acts as a natural antioxidant, while kokam butter is known for its healing and acts as an emollient. Sunflower oil is a light, anti-inflammatory moisturizer and grapeseed oil’s antiseptic properties help skin conditions like dermatitis.
Not all butters are the same.
Most butters available in the market are bleached, refined and deodorized which removes all of its healing properties.
We believe in using only the best. Our cocoa butter is yellow in colour and has a distinct chocolatey aroma. Our kokam butter is a light brown, hard butter.
The texture can also be grainy depending upon the season.
We take pride in the ingredients we use. Here’s the complete list of what goes into this product:
Cocoa butter, kokam butter, grapeseed oil, arrow root powder, essential oils (grapefruit, ylang ylang, and patchouli), oils of turmeric, clove bud, lemongrass and sesame
WHY SHOULD YOU SWITCH TO NATURAL MOISTURIZERS?
- By choosing to buy truly green products, you create a market for them. This encourages manufacturers to be less dependent on cheap synthetic fillers to manufacture skincare products!
- Raw, unrefined Cocoa Butter has healing properties which are beneficial to your skin unlike synthetic ingredients provide zero benefits – they only harm you.
- Our skin, the largest organ in our body, acts like a sponge and absorbs a myriad of toxic chemicals from personal care products. Most moisturizers available in the market are not only harsh to the skin but also contain ingredients like parabens, synthetic fragrances etc – which are associated with organ system toxicity, endocrine disruption, skin irritation and allergies.
- These harmful chemicals not only contaminate our bodies but also pollute our aquatic ecosystem.
how to use
- Slather on after your bath or before going to bed and let it work its magic! If you have very dry skin, you can also use the butter as a face cream.
- Other Uses
- Use as a lip balm
- Diminish stretch marks: Massage the affected area 2-3 times a day to lighten stretch marks and prevent occurrence of new ones
- Foot softener: heal cracked heels and dry feet by massing Cocoa Butter before bed time
- As a pre-shampoo deep conditioner: Scoop a little in your hand and warm in your palms. Massage on to your hair and scalp. Leave on 30 minutes and then shampoo as usual.
- As a bath soak: Add a spoonful in warm bathwater and soak in it for 30 minutes.
- As a leave-in conditioner: Massage a small amount into your hair post shampoo to keep them manageable
- For Dogs: Treat your pooch to a massage before a bath and they will love it!
A 200gm tub should last for 10-20 washes. You can use it even daily if you need to!
No, our sugar scrubs contain in-house soap for a delectable lather!
Yes! Those with extremely dry skin can use this scrub for face as well..Not recommended for those with acne prone skin
Suitable for teenagers but not kids or babies.
Definitely! It works equally well for all sexes.
CARE & SHELF LIFE
- This product does not contain any synthetic emulsifiers. Its consistency may therefore vary with temperature.
- In warm weather: Store in a cool place to prevent melting. You may need to refrigerate post-transit. Refrigeration also increases shelf life.
- In cold weather: Store away from drafts. If it hardens, spoon out the required amount and warm between your palms before application.
- Keep your product away from sun and heat sources to prevent it from melting.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Not suitable for people with latex allergy
- Colour, texture and smell varies from batch to batch
Summer Melt Alert!
Product may soften or melt in transit. Refrigerate for 30 minutes BEFORE opening to avoid spillage.
The whipped texture of the butter may change but its benefits remain intact.